In today’s episode of The Happiness Squad, Ashish and Anil guide you through another daily practice you can use to lead a more purposeful life: investing in well-being.
In this first episode of a three-part series – that will address the body, mind, and spirit – Ashish and Anil will talk about how taking care of our physical health through movement is essential for overall well-being. They emphasize the importance of taking care of our well-being, as without it, we cannot be happy, flourish, or live our purpose.
They discuss the current well-being crisis and why it is important to address it. They also note that people are living longer but not necessarily healthier, and the longer years are filled with suffering.
Ashish and Anil share some simple tips and tiny steps that you can take to take care of your well-being, approaching it from a place of compassion for yourself and others. They unpack some essential tips for listeners, highlighting the power of community and the stories we tell ourselves that affect our relationship with well-being. They stress the need to have a growth mindset and avoid putting limitations on our bodies that keep us from reaching our potential. They also share some simple tips on how you can easily integrate movement into your personal and professional life and so much more.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Taking care of our physical health can have positive effects on our mental and emotional well-being.
- The power of community and the role it can play in supporting our well-being goals.
- How our limiting beliefs about ourselves can impact our willingness to try new things and take care of ourselves.
- Focus on taking tiny but mighty steps toward better health and happiness.
- How to integrate movement into your daily life.
- And so much more…