In today’s episode of The Happiness Squad, Anil and Ashish will be walking you through another daily exercise that can assist you in living a more meaningful life: prioritizing your well-being. As part of a three-part series that focuses on the body, mind, and spirit, this second episode will concentrate on the significance of nurturing our mental health in achieving overall wellness.
Life can be hectic, and sometimes we may feel off balance. But by investing in our well-being, we can create a solid foundation for ourselves and improve our overall quality of life. Ashish reminds us that even on our toughest days, we should be grateful for the reminders of what it feels like to be off balance. This way, we can learn to recognize the importance of taking care of ourselves to feel good more often.
They will be discussing the crucial importance of sleep, will share some natural alternatives to caffeine and practices that can nourish us into a refreshed and recharged day of focus and activity.
Ashish also shares a technique called Non-Sleep Deep Rest (NSDR), a particular way of breathing and body scan that can help us restore our energy levels within just 10-15 minutes. He will also talk about how tuning outward and noticing the beauty of the human beings around us can help us create a smile and shift our perspective.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- The importance of having enough sleep and how we can optimize the quality of our sleep.
- How to get some of the benefits that we get from long-term sleep in just 15 to 20 minutes.
- How you can create energy through your body.
- Three straightforward techniques to manage a difficult day.
- Caring for our minds is crucial for a better quality of life as we age and live longer.
- How the consumption of alcohol and caffeine can impact the quality of our sleep.
- The side effects of melatonin.
- And so much more…