Why do so many of us chase success and financial wealth at the cost of our own well-being? We understate the critical link well-being plays in sustainable achievement & success.
Our guest today will talk about the importance of investing in our health and wellness to achieve high performance.
Annastiina Hintsa is the CEO of Hintsa Performance, the world’s leading well-being company, helping top athletes and business professionals achieve sustainable success.
During her career, Annastiina has closely observed and experienced the challenges relating to sustainable performance in an uncertain, high-pressure, fast-paced global context.
When she experienced burnout working in top management consulting, she was faced with profound questions of meaning and balance. Later on, she joined Hintsa Performance as an entrepreneur, guiding people towards a life of meaning and sustainable high performance. From Formula 1 drivers to female entrepreneurs in rural Guatemala to top CEOs, to leading politicians, she has worked with a wide variety of clients.
In this episode, Annastiina will talk us through the Hintsa method, and the importance of knowing your true identity, knowing your “why” and not compromising on your well-being no matter who you are.
She will explain why better lives lead to better performance and will share some effective tips that will help you change your day, so you start strong and end stronger.
Enjoy another meaningful conversation that will give you the tools to unlock happiness and well-being in your life!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- What happiness mean for Annastiina and what brings her true happiness
- A little bit about Stiina’s background story and her professional journey
- About Anastiina’s awakening call and how she decided she needs to change her life
- What does Stiina’s routine looks like and how she invests in her well-being throughout the day
- The importance of setting healthy boundaries and taking care of yourself
- The foundations of the Hintsa approach and how it can create transformation in people’s lives
- And so much more…